Monday, August 16, 2010

Salt-and-Pepper: Published on 17 May 2007


It's difficult to admit, but the reality is that I have already became 'Salt and Pepper'. Last time, when I went to my hairdresser, he was wondering why I was not asking for a hair dye!

Gray hair is funnily called as 'Salt and Pepper' hair which started when I was 30, but now its rampat. It looks like the gray hair reached at least 15%, and fast growing. Even my colleagues started noticing the fast growth in my gray hair. They say that its due to extreme stress we face in these emergency operations.

So, I started checking out, every other guy had gray hair, in different proportions. It gave me lots of satisfaction. My parents started graying at around 50, and for me, it started very young. But for a man its 'Crown of Glory'

Don't worry Mr. Nalli.......

No comments:

Post a Comment