Monday, August 30, 2010

I am in Myanmar now! Published on 13 January 2009

I am so excited to see that this blog site is not blocked. The first and the biggest shock for me after my arrival is that many of the websites are blocked in this country. But it takes a little while before getting adjusted to the system here.

I had a different view of Myanmar before I came here. Yangon, is the safest city in all of SE Asia. Though its the biggest city in Myanmar, Its clean and have no traffic jams. The airport is also very modern, though it has only four 'Aero Bridges'.

The city is full of skyscrapers, and the roads with in the city are very good. Since its very expensive to own a car, there are very few cars on the road, most of them very old. There is a good and reliable public transport system, both road and train with in the city and the suburbs.

As I begin to explore the country, I will try to share them with you all frequently as long as I can. As I will be using restrictive language, you might need to read between the lines.

1 comment:

  1. Nice info...

    http://www.angelnx.com/

    http://www.angelnx.com/Sarees

    ReplyDelete