Monday, August 30, 2010

My 100th Blog: Published on 06 February 2009

This is my 100th Blog!

I have started this blog on 5th December 2006 primarily to write something about my work. But, as days gone by, this blog included a bit about my personal, family, work and friends. It's hard to separate all these parts of life lol!

Yes, it took more than 26 months to complete 100 entries, meaning each blog took an average of 8 days to write. It may be a pathetic performance, but a person like me, who can't sit and write, this should be a good beginning. Another factor to consider is consistency, which reflects on times where there is no blog for many months.

My blogs vary from work life to personal life, Technical stuff to reflections around variety of issues. There is a fine balance between various kinds of blogs and the detailed breakdown is as follows:

20 Personal Blogs
21 Technical Blogs
30 Work-life Blogs
29 Reflection Blogs

I also have visitors clock, and it took two months to get my first 100 visitors, roughly 1.5 visitors a day. The flow of visitors picked up subsequently and I had 1000 visitors with in 4.5 months, which averages to 7.5 visitors a day. As of now, the visitors clock is ticking at 8167, that means over all, 10 people are visiting my blog every day!

I don't know how popular this Yahoo blog is, and how long Yahoo hosts this blog site. My biggest fear is that what happens when Yahoo shuts down this blog site!

So thanks guys, who provided constant encouragement by reading and commenting on my blogs, and kudos for Yahoo for hosting my silly writings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment